[Polityka prywatności po polsku znajduje się tutaj]
- The Shop does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookies.
- Cookies are computer data, in particular text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user Shop and they are intended for a use with a Shop webpages. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which they were collected, time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
- The Shop operator is a entity that places cookies on terminal device’s which it can reach and access.
- Cookies are used to:
- bring the content of Shop websites to user preferences and to optimize the his/her use of websites; in particular, these files allow you to recognize the device of the internet user and properly display the webpage according to individual needs;
- produce statistics that help to understand how internet users use the Shop webpages, which allows us improving the structure and the content of the Shop;
- In the Shop we are using two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of a user to the time they leave the website or disable the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until their removal by the user.
- In the Shop, the following types of cookies are used:
- “essential” cookies, enabling the use of the services available in the Shop, eg. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication in the Shop;
- cookies used to ensure safety, eg. used to detect fraud in the authentication of the Shop;
- “performance” cookies, collecting information about how the Store is used;
- “functional” cookies, allowing keeping setting selected by the user and interface personalization , eg. the language or region, font size, website appearance etc.;
- “advertisement” cookies, allowing delivering the users advertising communication tailored to their interests.
- In many cases, the software used to browse the web (the browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal equipment of a user. The users at any time can make settings change of cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter to the store. Detailed information on the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser).
- Store operator reports that restrictions on the cookies use may affect some of the functionality available on the websites.
- Cookies stored at the terminal device may be used also by companies cooperating with the operator of the Shop like advertisers and partners.
- More information about cookies is available at in the “Help” menu in the web browser.